One of the best things about the tech giant Amazon is that it is as easy to unsubscribe to its service as it was to subscribe to them initially. Therefore, it is incredibly easy to unsubscribe to Amazon Prime Channels.
Amazon Prime Video Channels is an add-in for Prime Video. It is a compilation of channels to which users can subscribe separately, apart from all the other Amazon Video content.
People can subscribe to Amazon Prime Video Channels to get access to added content than what is available in Amazon Video and Prime Video. Users need to shell out extra bucks for Channels, but they can decide the channel/s they want to subscribe and unsubscribe to them whenever they want.
Canceling an Amazon Prime Video Channel Subscription
Let’s check out the process to unsubscribe to Amazon Prime Video Channels.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime user account used for subscribing to the Prime Video Channel.
- After signing in, go to amazon.com and click on Accounts and Lists.
- Now, from the pull-down menu, choose Your Account.
- Go to the Memberships and Subscriptions segment.
- Choose Prime Video Channels.
- Now, locate the Prime Video Channels you wish to cancel.
- Select the Prime Video Channels option and then confirm it.
When you unsubscribe to any channel, you will be able to access it up to when it was slated to renew. For example, if you had subscribed the channel on 16th November for a month, then it will be available until 16th December, even if you cancel it before a month is over.
Also, you need to be a member of Amazon Prime to access the Prime Video channels. Therefore, when you cancel the Amazon Prime membership, you will not b able to access your Prime Video Channels – when the renewal date sets in.