When you use daily searches on Safari for the various reason, then your iPhone records a lot of web pages history you’ve visited, and this makes your iPhone a little slower. Besides if you don’t clear your browsing history on iPhone X, then you’re searching history might be checked by others, which they shouldn’t due to privacy disclosure. Therefore it’s advisable to delete your browsing history from time to time to make your iPhone work smoothly. Here are the following steps:
Erase history by going to Settings
- Access your iPhone X, go to Settings.
- Scroll down, and you’ll see safari, click on it.
- Scroll down and you see “Clear History and Website Data” and then press on it, you’ll get an alert on clearing will remove history, cookies and other browsing data. Press on “Clear History and Data”.
Erasing history on iPhone X is the most effective methods to make your iPhone faster.
Erase history within Safari
- Go to Safari, Click the “Bookmarks” icon in the toolbar
- Hit the “Bookmarks icon” in the upper left side of the corner.
- Ensure that you’ve returned to the top level menu by clicking on any back arrows in the upper left side.
- Press the History menu
- Press Clear and tap how much history you’d to clear, you can delete your last hour history, or you can last 48 hours or all the recorded history at once.
We hope this article helps you in clearing your browsing history on iOS.
Billy Mark is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.