McAfee antivirus is a very robust antivirus program that is highly used across the globe for protecting the systems from virus threats. McAfee antivirus program in your systems protects your computer from virus attacks such as Trojans, malware, adware and spyware, spam’s and many others. McAfee antivirus provides the complete protection for PC desktop, tablet, and mobile. This is mainly known for the most up-to-date and user-friendly features that make it possible for online customers to scan the websites and e-mail as well. Visit www.mcafee.com/activate for getting the best McAfee Antivirus protection for your device.
However, if there’s any other old version of antivirus software installed on your computer, this is not updated time by time, so this may increase the possibility of virus infections and more risks into your computer.
How To Uninstall McAfee
If you already have some other active subscription installed on your device, you will first of all need to uninstall it. Doing so will avoid the chances of conflicts. To do so, follow these steps:
- Launch the Start menu.
- Search for Control Panel.
- Then from all of the programs and features, you have to select Add or Remove Program option.
- Here you will see the complete list of the programs installed on your PC.
- Now you have to find McAfee here.
- At last, you just have to right-click on it to uninstall the McAfee.
How To Download McAfee
- First of all, you need to go to mcafee.com/activate.
- Then you log in to your McAfee account.
- If you have no account, you will then have to sign in or register in order to create a new account.
- Here you have to enter your name and other necessary details to create a new account.
- Now you need to download the McAfee product you have purchased.
- Then you have to tap I Agree button to consider the License Agreement.
- Wait until the downloading process finishes.
How To Install McAfee
- Now you have to navigate to the Downloaded file (setup) and tap it.
- Doing so will automatically start the installation process.
- Here you will need to enter your McAfee Product key.
- Then you have to hit the Next button.
- And follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How To Activate McAfee
Now you must want to activate your McAfee subscription. To do so, you will first need to understand that redeeming your product key depends upon the mode of your purchase. Thus, there are two fundamental ways of purchasing McAfee Antivirus: 1. Online & 2. Offline
- If you are buying your McAfee subscription online through mcafee.com/activate, you will then be sent a key to your registered email ID.
- Launch the McAfee product you have installed.
- You then need to enter the product key to activate your product. You will see it under activate section.
- Also, you may directly tap on the notification that asks you for some of the necessary permissions with some alerts as well.
- Then enter your McAfee activation product key.
- Then just simply tap on the Activate option.
- If you purchase the McAfee subscription offline, you will then need to redeem the key from the McAfee retail card you got along with the product you’ve purchased. You will find this key on the back side of your McAfee retail card.
- After you provide the product key, you will then need to visit the activation link. It is the same link you found on the card.
- Then you need to select your country and preferred language.
- And enter the registration number available on the card.
- At last, enter your Registered ID and tap on the Submit button then verify.